Thursday 17 February 2011

Visual Language (Photoshop)






 This is the second part of my Visual Language project I based on a quote 'Our Greatest Fear Is Not That We Are Inadequate'
I was looking at an artist, Karen Michel (who does fine art, mixed media and photography) for inspiration. She included little quotes in her work and used images and photos to portray them.
I used my own photo that I had taken of the sky and sun rays to represent 'freedom' 'liberation' I thought this image connected well with the quote. Also Karen Michel creates her own textures for her photoshop work so I decided to create my own textures using paints, oil prints and found materials like masking taping, buttons and strings and threads. Then scanned my texture on to the computer and used it on photoshop to create my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment